Maestro Artist Management depends upon the generosity of individuals, businesses and organizations for financial support of its concert series. Less than half the MAM’s budget is covered by ticket sales. The remainder has to be raised through donations and sponsorship. Therefore, your personal gift to Maestro Artist Management & Production is even more important to ensure the continuation of the high-quality concert series and educational programs.
Maestro Artist Management welcomes donations at any time and any level during the year. We have several levels of support. All contributors will be listed in the concert programs unless individuals request otherwise. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
An impressive list of successful businesses supports the performances and tours presented by Maestro Artist Management. Corporate sponsorship is integral to bringing the highest caliber of international artists to the stages of the most prestigious US venues each year. Partnerships between business leaders and the arts community bring about enhanced cultural offerings and promote economic well-being.We are eager to integrate the specific suggestions of our business partners to produce unique, keynote events. It offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities, which can be tailored to suit a corporate organization’s marketing needs and budget. Your organization can choose to sponsor any or all of the options.
Sponsorship of a performances presented by MAM at any level offers a major opportunity for high levels of visibility alongside a hospitality package designed for corporate entertaining of the highest quality. It is the MAM’s goal to provide sponsorship packages that will help elevate its supporters in the eyes of the community. Marketing of sponsors is a high priority, and recognizing that, MAM has structured its packages to support those needs. Listed below are some of the sponsorship options from the benefit packages that could be provided at your request. Please contact our Development Officer at email@example.com to discuss any of the following options.
We offer unique promotional opportunities and exclusive benefits to your organization:
• Event naming opportunity
• A generous package of top-price tickets
• Inclusion and crediting in all media advertising campaign: TV, radio, newspaper, magazines,and outdoor advertising
• A complimentary page of advertising in the sponsored concert program
• Targeted access to key demographics
• Logo crediting on the sponsors page of all concert programs
• Logo crediting in concert subscription brochures
• Client Entertainment Elements: tickets/tables to events, invitations to meet-the- artist after concert receptions for your company and your clients
• Onsite promotional elements and presence: direct marketing, program ads, signage, display booths, inclusion in Playbill program, merchandise sales and/ or distribution
• Branding and sampling opportunities in front-of-house spaces including stands, banners and displays
• The opportunity to invite the conductor, soloists and members of the Orchestra to your receptions and post-concert parties
Concert Sponsorship can also take the form of a Charity Gala, whereby the participating or designated charity benefits from the considerable branding, advertising and hospitality opportunities to fundraise for its own ends.
Your sponsorship package could be customized based on your company’s marketing needs.